Tuesday 3 August 2010

Pontyclun's Got Talent! - 15th July 2010

Spent a very quick half an hour in school today and caught 10 minutes of the Pontyclun's Got Talent! Just from my quick 10 miutes, we have indeed got lots of talent...although I hope that the "full monty" isn't used too often!

As school finishes for the summer tomorrow, this will be my last visit this term. It has been another busy, facinating and challenging year. I would like to thank the Head and all staff for their hard work during the year, and hope they have an enjoyable summer.

I wish Mrs Thomas, Mrs Coles and Aunty Dorothy every happiness in their retirement and hope they pop in occationally to see us.

Finally, I wish all the children a very happy and healthy summer and look forward to seeing everyone in September.