Monday 19 October 2009

Eco Assembly/ Fashion Show - 19th October 2009

Rushed into school quickly today over lunch to watch the Eco fashion show - and what a fabulous performance the classes I saw produced. I'm sure there are some budding Gucci or Channel designers in there (or indeed their parents!).

The star prize(s) however have to go to Mr Williams and Mr LLewellyn who were looking particualrly dashing in a pink cowboy outfit and flower costume respectively - check out the blog pictures! However, I think even the children were getting fed up of Mr Williams' slightly cheesy jokes (sorry Sir!)

The half an hour I spent in school the children were having a great time - cheering and clapping their fellow pupils and thoroughly enjoying themselves - I wish my Primary School had been like this!

Got told off for not getting dressed up in an Eco costume...well at least I've got a year to plan next years...!