Monday 19 October 2009

Full Governors - 7th October 2009

Well, I must be a very poor Chair as the meeting this evening managed to last until nearly 8pm! There was loads to go through, with all the governors receiveing an update off Mr Roberts on the latest Key Stage results for the Children - excellent results (well done to all the pupils, parents and teachers) but we can always do better.

With the Inspection looming ever closer we wanted to make sure that we had covered all the areas we needed to - with dates in the dairies for Health & Safety, Curriculum, Finance and full governor meetings going forward.

I was delighted to be nomintaed and accepted as Chair for the second year running - I feel it is a great privelege to serve the school as governor and I hope I can continue to contribute to the committee for many years to come (if they'll still have me!). Thank you to my fellow governors for their vote of confidence.